Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great tortilla roll up recipe that everyone seems to love - make with or without meat
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 1⁄2 ounces diced green chilies
- 4 1⁄2 ounces chopped black olives
- 2 chopped scallions
- garlic powder or garlic salt
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese (shredded OK)
- 5 -6 flour tortillas, plate sized
- 3 slices deli ham or 3 slices deli turkey or 3 slices deli roast beef, chopped
- Mix all ingredients and spread on tortillas.
- Roll up and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into slices and serve.
These turned out great! I used jalapeno & green pepper for the green chilies. We don't care for black olives so left them out. I wasn't sure how much garlic powder/salt to add so I just added a dash of each. The combination of cream cheese & jalapeno gave it a really nice flavour. Thanks for sharing.