- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well-drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 6 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 10 flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, green onions, pepper and cayenne till combined. Stir in spinach, water chestnuts, bacon and sweet pepper.
- Spread the spinach mixture on each tortilla to within 1/2 inch of the edges. Roll up the tortillas. Cover and chill 4 to 24 hours.
- To serve, slice in 2" pieces.