These are so amazing! They make great appetizers! You can pick and choose what toppings you want!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dip mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package flour tortillas, about 10
- cubed ham or turkey, Diced Onion, Black Olives, Green Chilies
- 1Combine Sour Cream, Cream Cheese and Ranch Dip Mix until smooth.
- 2Spread mixture onto tortillas and sprinkle with toppings!
- 3Rollup and slice. Serve Cold.
- 4*Servings vary depending on how thick/thin you slice them.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortilla Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.7
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 19.9 mg
- Sodium 160.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dip mix