Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great to put in your kids lunch box or to use as an appetizer.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 package dry fiesta-style ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 flour tortillas
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients except tortillas.
- Warm tortillas in microwave for 20 seconds to soften tortillas to make rolling easier.
- Spread even amounts of the mixture onto the tortillas.
- Roll tortillas.
- Slice to serve.
We quite enjoyed these. I make a roll-up very similar with finely chopped carrot and broccoli mixed with the cream cheese and a ranch dressing. This one is a nice change.
I made these as part of a menu for a surprise 60th birthday party for my gorgeous Mother in law. They didn't last long! In Australia we can't get "ranch dressing mix" so I substituted it for 1 garlic clove crushed, 1 Cup chopped fresh parsley and 1/2 Cup fresh chives chopped, salt and pepper to taste. It turned out fine, I made them a few hours in advance. Rolling them in cling film and refrigerating them to hold a nice round shape then sliced them in 1 inch rounds for the party. Very yummy.