1/6 Photos of Tortilla Roll Ups
2 hrs 20 mins
Great tasting and easy to make. Buy an assortment of deli ham, turkey, and roast beef and make each roll up different if you like. Cook time is actually time spent for refrigeration.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl beat softened cream cheese and ranch dressing mix until smooth.
- 2Add red pepper, celery, onions, and olives (if using), mix well.
- 3Spread about 3/4 cups on each tortilla.
- 4Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- 5Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 6Slice into 1/2 inch pieces.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortilla Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.4
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 219.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix