Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
My favorite wraps. I made them for a work potluck and they were all gone in seconds! From Mixing it Up with Massey.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 1⁄2 ounces chopped black olives, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 8 flour tortillas
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, olives, chilies and onion. Mix well. spread about one third cup of the cheese mixture to within one quarter inch of each tortilla. Roll tightly. Chill at least 2 hours. Trim one half inch off of each end of the tortilla. Slice tortillas into 8 pieces.
For a last minute or very easy pot luck idea you can't go wrong with this recipe!!! Every time I make it, it's gone in minutes! For an added kick try adding some minced jalepeno.