- 1 package azteca super size or burrito tortilla
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green olives
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup salsa (to mix with cream cheese)
Directions See How It's Made
- Let tortillas stand at room temp for approx. 15 minutes to warm up.
- Mix the soft cheese with salsa and spread on tortilla.
- Sprinkle one tablespoon of each listed vegetable onto the cheese.
- Tightly roll tortilla.
- Repeat for all tortillas.
- Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 3 hours, or overnight.
- When ready to serve cut into 3/4 inch diagonal slices.
- Serve with salsa.
- Makes 48-50 slices.