Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great appetizer your company will LOVE.
- 1 package azteca super size or burrito tortilla
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green olives
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup salsa (to mix with cream cheese)
- Let tortillas stand at room temp for approx. 15 minutes to warm up.
- Mix the soft cheese with salsa and spread on tortilla.
- Sprinkle one tablespoon of each listed vegetable onto the cheese.
- Tightly roll tortilla.
- Repeat for all tortillas.
- Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 3 hours, or overnight.
- When ready to serve cut into 3/4 inch diagonal slices.
- Serve with salsa.
- Makes 48-50 slices.
Tasty- made last night for a 4th of July get-together. They were a hit and easy to prepare.
These are a popular snack for us. I made a variation of these and several other appetizers for a party last night. These were one of the first to go. I didn't use the salsa to combine with the cream cheese, and instead used a bit of powdered taco seasoning. I also used black olives instead of the green olives and red onion instead of the green onion. I mixed all of the finely chopped veggies with the cream cheese and spread the mixture onto the tortillas. Quick, easy and tasty. It takes longer to chill the rolled tortillas than it does to make. Everyone always loves them.