Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My cousin gave me this recipe years ago, it's a great appetizer for get together's and party's. My kids love it and so do my guests. Can be prepared a couple of days ahead of time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄3 cup kraft three cheese ranch dressing
- 1 carrot (finely chopped)
- 2⁄3 cup broccoli (finely chopped)
- 5 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- Mix all ingredients, except tortillas.
- Spread 2 tbsp of mixture on each tortilla.
- Roll each tortilla tightly.
- Wrap in saran wrap; refrigerate 4hrs or overnight.
- Just efore serving, unwrap and slice 1/2inch on the diagonal.
- Makes 4-5 dozen pieces.
Made today to take to a baby shower/brunch. Turned out really good. I added a little bit of sour cream and only had regular ranch dressing. Very good.
Made these tonight. They are excellent. I did cut the ranch dressing by about 1/3. I can eat several of these a day during the summer. I did add very thin strips of a Kirby cuke to one, and being the cucumber freak that I am, I liked it even better. Thanks for sharing a nutritious, and satisfying addition to my "wrap" collection! As another reviewer pointed out, these could be a whole meal lunch, especially when on the go. I will likely add some type of meat slices to them from time to time, too. Thanks for an at least once a week meal deal!
You (and my friend who just showed me a version of this today) ROCK!!! My kids love it, I love it. I plan to use it with meat for wraps. It will make an entire meal in a tortilla for DD who gets a whole 10 minutes to eat lunch at school! Thanks!