Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yummy stew version of the Texas favorite King Ranch Casserole. Good to warm you up on a cold day!
- 236.59 ml onion, chopped
- 236.59 ml green bell pepper, chopped
- 236.59 ml red bell pepper, chopped
- 236.59 ml celery, chopped
- 236.59 ml whole kernel corn
- 1 can low-fat cream of celery soup
- 1 can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 2 (566.99 g) can chicken, do not drain
- 1 can rotel
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 29.58 ml chili powder
- 473.18 ml water
- 12 corn tortillas, torn into pieces
- Saute onions, peppers, celery and garlic in nonstick skillet.
- Add corn, soups, chicken, rotel, chili powder and water.
- Heat thoroughly.
- Add tortillas and serve.
I relaly enjoyed this. It was really quick to make, and tasted extra good on a cold, rainy night. I will be making this again for sure. Thank you!