Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is what I like to make with the leftover torillas from soft taco dinner night. The next day I take the few left over tortillas (made from scratch or store bought work fine. Mine are made from scratch) and make little pizzas. The kids LOVE them
- 1 flour tortilla
- 3 tablespoons marinara sauce
- 1 ounce cooked meat, of your choice (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheese
- Place the tortilla on a cookie sheet.
- Add your choice of meat. (optional) veggies or other pizza toppings.
- Add sauce and spread is all over the tortilla leaving a small un sauced edge to the tortilla.
- Add cheese.
- Preheat over to 400.
- Cook for 10 min or until cheese is melted.
Made for Spring PAC 2013 because individual pizzas made using tortillas (or pita bread) are 1 of our favorite things to eat when we crave pizza or need a quick-fix meal. This is a good & also kid-friendly basic start that allows you to cater to pers pref for kids & adults. I used grd pork & added garlic plus black olives as DH & I esp favor their use on pizza. Other things can be used as optional adds, but we kept it simple & enjoyed the outcome w/fruit for dessert. Thx for sharing this recipe w/us.