Recipe by Davina Cook Master
This is what I like to make with the leftover torillas from soft taco dinner night. The next day I take the few left over tortillas (made from scratch or store bought work fine. Mine are made from scratch) and make little pizzas. The kids LOVE them
Top Review by twissis
Made for Spring PAC 2013 because individual pizzas made using tortillas (or pita bread) are 1 of our favorite things to eat when we crave pizza or need a quick-fix meal. This is a good & also kid-friendly basic start that allows you to cater to pers pref for kids & adults. I used grd pork & added garlic plus black olives as DH & I esp favor their use on pizza. Other things can be used as optional adds, but we kept it simple & enjoyed the outcome w/fruit for dessert. Thx for sharing this recipe w/us.
- 1 flour tortilla
- 3 tablespoons marinara sauce
- 1 ounce cooked meat, of your choice (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the tortilla on a cookie sheet.
- Add your choice of meat. (optional) veggies or other pizza toppings.
- Add sauce and spread is all over the tortilla leaving a small un sauced edge to the tortilla.
- Add cheese.
- Preheat over to 400.
- Cook for 10 min or until cheese is melted.