Recipe by Lory's Kitchen
This is something we threw together when we couldn't be bothered to make fresh pizza bases, and couldn't face frozen ones. We used flour tortillas but you could use corn ones if you prefer. Using two tortillas with some soft cheese in between adds a bit of stability to what otherwise could be an extremely floppy pizza! The cooking time is just a guide as you will be able to see when it's cooked - when the cheese melts!!!
- 2 tortillas
- 1 tablespoon soft cheese
- 1 tablespoon pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup diced mozzarella cheese
- mixed herbs
- 1⁄2 cup ham
- 1⁄2 cup diced green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
- Evenly spread the soft cheese onto one of the tortillas.
- Optional - add a pinch of fresh or dried mixed herbs over the soft cheese base.
- Place the second tortilla on top and press down lightly.
- Evenly spread the pizza sauce on top of the tortilla.
- Add the cheese and any other toppings you would like.
- Place in the oven (on a pizza tray if you like or directly onto the rack) and cook the pizza until it the cheese melts and the pizza is piping hot.
- Optional: Serve with a sprinkling of fresh herbs if you like.