1/3 Photos of Tortilla Pizzas
Lory's Kitchen's Note:
This is something we threw together when we couldn't be bothered to make fresh pizza bases, and couldn't face frozen ones. We used flour tortillas but you could use corn ones if you prefer. Using two tortillas with some soft cheese in between adds a bit of stability to what otherwise could be an extremely floppy pizza! The cooking time is just a guide as you will be able to see when it's cooked - when the cheese melts!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
- 2Evenly spread the soft cheese onto one of the tortillas.
- 3Optional - add a pinch of fresh or dried mixed herbs over the soft cheese base.
- 4Place the second tortilla on top and press down lightly.
- 5Evenly spread the pizza sauce on top of the tortilla.
- 6Add the cheese and any other toppings you would like.
- 7Place in the oven (on a pizza tray if you like or directly onto the rack) and cook the pizza until it the cheese melts and the pizza is piping hot.
- 8Optional: Serve with a sprinkling of fresh herbs if you like.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortilla Pizzas
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 730.6
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 80.8 mg
- Sodium 2343.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 40.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: