Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These cheesy tortilla pizzas are gobbled up fast when I make them--great for after school snacks, kids sleepovers, or unexpected guests.
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup minced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup minced green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup minced sweet red pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 flour tortillas (about 7 inches)
- In a bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients; mix well.
- Place the tortillas on greased baking sheets; spread with cheese mixture.
- Bake at 400°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden; cut into wedges.
This made a delightful little lunch! I halved the recipe and made 2 tortilla pizzas. It was nice and crisp with lots of flavor. Thanks!