1/3 Photos of Tortilla Pizza
Delicious personal pizza
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400f degrees.
- 2Cover a baking sheet with tin foil and spray with veggie spray; place tortillas on baking sheet.
- 3Spread each tortilla with half of the pizza sauce, spread evently right to the edges; top with 3 0z, half the chicken, on each,.
- 4Sprinkle chopped peppers, half over each.
- 5Combine the cheeses and sprinkle half on each tortilla.
- 6Place baking sheet on middle rack of oven and bake for about 15 minutes or 'til the cheese is well melted and the tortilla edges are browned.
- 7Cut each pizza into 4 pieces and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortilla Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.4
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 66.4 mg
- Sodium 1103.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 32.1 g