- 2 (57 g) tortillas
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can pizza sauce, we like hot & spicy (Primo)
- 6 ounces chicken breasts, cooked & shredded
- 1⁄2 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sweet green pepper, chopped
- 1 ounce part-skim mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 ounce old light cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400f degrees.
- Cover a baking sheet with tin foil and spray with veggie spray; place tortillas on baking sheet.
- Spread each tortilla with half of the pizza sauce, spread evently right to the edges; top with 3 0z, half the chicken, on each,.
- Sprinkle chopped peppers, half over each.
- Combine the cheeses and sprinkle half on each tortilla.
- Place baking sheet on middle rack of oven and bake for about 15 minutes or 'til the cheese is well melted and the tortilla edges are browned.
- Cut each pizza into 4 pieces and serve immediately.