Delicious personal pizza
Make and share this Tortilla Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400f degrees.
- Cover a baking sheet with tin foil and spray with veggie spray; place tortillas on baking sheet.
- Spread each tortilla with half of the pizza sauce, spread evently right to the edges; top with 3 0z, half the chicken, on each,.
- Sprinkle chopped peppers, half over each.
- Combine the cheeses and sprinkle half on each tortilla.
- Place baking sheet on middle rack of oven and bake for about 15 minutes or 'til the cheese is well melted and the tortilla edges are browned.
- Cut each pizza into 4 pieces and serve immediately.
It was really easy. I used sausage instead of chicken. I didn't have pizza sauce so I seasoned some ketchup with garlic, oregano and basil. It was quite tasty.
Tortillas make the ultimate thin crust!!