Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
Mike just got bored, and threw this together and surprisingly it was delicious.
- 2 flour tortillas, we used flavour ones
- 1 cup cheese
- 2 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- Place one tortilla down.
- Spread the ranch on it in a thin layer.
- Place half of cheese and one sliced mushroom. Place tortilla on top
- Place the remainder cheese, mushroom and parsley on top.
- Bake at 350°F for 6 minutes on cookie sheet.
This was a yummy pizza. I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical about the ranch dressing, but it really added to the flavor. I think my tortillas were bigger that what might have been called for in the recipe because the one sliced up mushroom looked a little lonely, so I added extra mushroom slices. I also used a hodge podge of cheese that I had left. Some mozarella, mild cheddar and mexican blend. Next time I will try it with some flavored tortillas. (garlic comes to mind.) I also might add some more veggies such as red pepper to give it more color. This recipe makes you wonder "why didn't I think of that?" Thanks so much for sharing NicoleRenee. Made for PAC Spring 2012.
This is a yummy little pizza. I used 1/2 cheddar and 1/2 mozzarella cheeses and baby portabella mushrooms. I cooked it for about 10 minutes and it was perfect. Thanks!