Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very easy to make. Everyone will LOVE these pizzas!!!!
- 1 (35 ounce) package tortillas (either burrito size or soft taco size)
- 2 (16 ounce) cans spaghetti sauce (your choice)
- 2 lbs mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 (8 ounce) package pepperoni, topping (or your choice)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray cooking oil on bottom of cookie sheet.
- Place two tortillas on cookie sheet next to eachother. Spread sauce evenly.
- over tortilla. Sprinkle cheese around. Place second tortilla over top of both.
- Spread sauce and cheese again over top. Add your topping of choice on top. Place.
- in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.