Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
We wanted to make something different with tortillas, so we created this recipe with ingredients we had at hand. You can also replace pineapple with red pepper or use a sauce you like.
- 4 large tortillas
- 2 (180 g) cans tuna
- 200 g grated cheddar cheese
- 1 (180 g) can pineapple chunks
- 1 pinch pepper
- Heat oven to 250°C.
- Drain tuna, until no water/oil is left.
- Place first tortilla on baking pan.
- Spread tuna on tortilla.
- Add pineapple.
- Add pepper to your liking.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in oven until cheese is melted.
- Repeat until all tortillas are used.