Recipe by SilentCricket
I got this recipe on a card at the tortilla factory at California Adventure at Disneyland. I've made it with salami or ham, but ham seems to be the favorite with my family. (prep time does not include chilling time).
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas
- 16 slices ham or 16 slices salami (or both depending on size of meat slices)
- grated cheese
- 1 container spreadable cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or 2 tablespoons salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tortillas on flat surface.
- In bowl, combine mayonnaise and mustard.
- Set aside.
- Spread each tortilla with thin layer of cream cheese.
- Spread cream cheese with teaspoon or so of mayonnaise mixture.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Top with slices of meat to cover tortilla (slices may overlap slightly).
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Roll up each tortilla, jelly-roll fashion, being careful not to squeeze out filling.
- Wrap each roll securely in plastic wrap.
- Chill at least a couple of hours.
- When ready to serve, slice each tortilla roll-up into 1/2-inch slices.
- Arrange on serving plate.
- Note: yield will vary depending on what size tortilla you use and how many you use.