I got this recipe on a card at the tortilla factory at California Adventure at Disneyland. I've made it with salami or ham, but ham seems to be the favorite with my family. (prep time does not include chilling time).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place tortillas on flat surface.
- 2In bowl, combine mayonnaise and mustard.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Spread each tortilla with thin layer of cream cheese.
- 5Spread cream cheese with teaspoon or so of mayonnaise mixture.
- 6Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- 7Top with slices of meat to cover tortilla (slices may overlap slightly).
- 8Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- 9Roll up each tortilla, jelly-roll fashion, being careful not to squeeze out filling.
- 10Wrap each roll securely in plastic wrap.
- 11Chill at least a couple of hours.
- 12When ready to serve, slice each tortilla roll-up into 1/2-inch slices.
- 13Arrange on serving plate.
- 14Note: yield will vary depending on what size tortilla you use and how many you use.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortilla Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.8
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 42.8 mg
- Sodium 330.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: