Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe on a card at the tortilla factory at California Adventure at Disneyland. I've made it with salami or ham, but ham seems to be the favorite with my family. (prep time does not include chilling time).
- Place tortillas on flat surface.
- In bowl, combine mayonnaise and mustard.
- Set aside.
- Spread each tortilla with thin layer of cream cheese.
- Spread cream cheese with teaspoon or so of mayonnaise mixture.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Top with slices of meat to cover tortilla (slices may overlap slightly).
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Roll up each tortilla, jelly-roll fashion, being careful not to squeeze out filling.
- Wrap each roll securely in plastic wrap.
- Chill at least a couple of hours.
- When ready to serve, slice each tortilla roll-up into 1/2-inch slices.
- Arrange on serving plate.
- Note: yield will vary depending on what size tortilla you use and how many you use.
Made these last night for a potluck and they were very good! Used ranch salad dressing instead of mayo. Thanks!
Yummy little appetizers! I used smoked turkey with lite cream cheese and lite mayo. I used the suggestion to top the mayo mixture with cheese to help them hold together better. So easy, so good and so impressive! Bless you, Cricket, and Merry Christmas in heaven.
These had a great flavor. The only thing I would have done different is to sprinkle the cheese over the cream cheese mixture. They fell apart really easy because the shredded cheese has nothing to hold it together when placed on the slices of meat.