Recipe by gertc96
These are the perfect appetizer for any meal. They are also great to take to parties and for holiday get together.
Top Review by snowbunny1977
This is a good base recipe. I used a few of these ingredients and a few of my own because I don't have some of them. I used cream cheese, sour cream, tortillas, garlic powder because i had no ranch powder, chives, shredded sharp cheddar cheese, turkey, and ham. I made some using turkey and the other ham. They are a huge hit at Christmas parties. They are gone in like 5 minutes if that. The garlic powder you have to go on taste because you can put too much in. I have used ranch powder once. Overkill. You use like half of what it calls for. Most recipes you find you have to put your own twist on it. You might have different tastes than others. Some like the saltiness and others like myself dont. To each their own.
- 8 -10 flour tortillas
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix
- 10 -12 black olives
- 3 -5 green onions
- 8 -10 pieces deli turkey or 8 -10 pieces deli ham
- 8 -10 pieces swiss cheese or 8 -10 pieces cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a microwave safe bowl, soften the cream cheese in the microwave for about 10-20 sec.
- Dice onions and olives fine and add to the cream cheese.
- Now add the ranch dressing mix and stir this all together.
- Spread about 1-2 Tbs. of mixture onto a flour tortilla and top with a piece of meat and a piece of cheese. You may use the meat or cheese of your choice. I usually make some with ham and cheddar and some with turkey and swiss.
- Roll these up and wrap in a piece of saran wrap.
- Place in refrigerator for about 2 hours or overnight and allow them to set.
- Slice into 1 inch. pieces and enjoy.
- Cooking time includes the time to set in refrigerator.