1/2 Photos of Tortilla Pinwheels
3 hrs 20 mins
These are the perfect appetizer for any meal. They are also great to take to parties and for holiday get together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a microwave safe bowl, soften the cream cheese in the microwave for about 10-20 sec.
- 2Dice onions and olives fine and add to the cream cheese.
- 3Now add the ranch dressing mix and stir this all together.
- 4Spread about 1-2 Tbs. of mixture onto a flour tortilla and top with a piece of meat and a piece of cheese. You may use the meat or cheese of your choice. I usually make some with ham and cheddar and some with turkey and swiss.
- 5Roll these up and wrap in a piece of saran wrap.
- 6Place in refrigerator for about 2 hours or overnight and allow them to set.
- 7Slice into 1 inch. pieces and enjoy.
- 8Cooking time includes the time to set in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortilla Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.2
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 45.6 mg
- Sodium 301.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix