Recipe by ~Leanne~
This is my son's favorite thing to have in his lunch or for his birthday I am constantly making these. You can add or subtract different ingredients as you see fit or to your families liking.
- 2 cups cream cheese or 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 4 ounces canned diced chilies, drained
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 12 tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend first 4 ingredients, blend until smooth, pour into a large bowl.
- Add onion, green chilies, cheese and salt.
- Mix well.
- Spread about 1/4 cup on each tortilla.
- Roll up like a jelly roll, wrap in plastice wrap, and seal ends.
- Chill at least 2-3 hours.
- Cut into 1/2 inch slices.