Recipe by Pvt Amys Mom
This is a quick and easy to make appetizer. They go fast!! This is a great potluck treat. Servings are approximate, depends on how many each person eats, but I have never felt like "I didn't bring enough".
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 ounce) can canned diced green chiles, well drained
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped black olives, well drained
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder, to taste
- 5 10-inch flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all of the filling ingredients (everything but the tortillas) together thoroughly.
- Divide the filling and spread evenly over the tortillas.
- Roll up the tortillas.
- Tightly wrap individually in plastic wrap, twisting the ends.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
- (I make the day ahead and refrigerate overnight but they taste great within a couple of hours).
- Unwrap and cut in slices, approx 1/2" thick.