1/2 Photos of Tortilla Pinwheels
Pvt Amys Mom's Note:
This is a quick and easy to make appetizer. They go fast!! This is a great potluck treat. Servings are approximate, depends on how many each person eats, but I have never felt like "I didn't bring enough".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all of the filling ingredients (everything but the tortillas) together thoroughly.
- 2Divide the filling and spread evenly over the tortillas.
- 3Roll up the tortillas.
- 4Tightly wrap individually in plastic wrap, twisting the ends.
- 5Refrigerate for several hours.
- 6(I make the day ahead and refrigerate overnight but they taste great within a couple of hours).
- 7Unwrap and cut in slices, approx 1/2" thick.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortilla Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.1
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 49.3 mg
- Sodium 514.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 7.8 g