This is a quick and easy to make appetizer. They go fast!! This is a great potluck treat. Servings are approximate, depends on how many each person eats, but I have never felt like "I didn't bring enough".
- Mix all of the filling ingredients (everything but the tortillas) together thoroughly.
- Divide the filling and spread evenly over the tortillas.
- Roll up the tortillas.
- Tightly wrap individually in plastic wrap, twisting the ends.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
- (I make the day ahead and refrigerate overnight but they taste great within a couple of hours).
- Unwrap and cut in slices, approx 1/2" thick.