Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very easy and my family loves it.
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 8 ounces chunky salsa
- 2 (4 ounce) cartons guacamole
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded Mexican blend cheese
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well; set aside.
- Place 1 tortilla in a lightly greased 9-inch round cakepan; spread with half of bean mixture,and top with another tortilla.
- Spread with half of salsa, and top with another tortilla.
- Spread with half of guacamole, and top with another tortilla.
- Sprinkle with half of cheese, and top with another tortilla.
- Repeat layers with remaining ingredients, ending with cheese; cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Cut pie into wedges; serve.
This was great. Easy, filling, and can be made ahead. I added shredded chicken to the salsa layers and topped with sliced black olives before baking. Thanks for posting!
Yummy! Also very colorful, attractive and quick to fix. Can garnish with sour cream, salsa and guacamole. Can also use one cup shredded chicken over the first layer of beans. We usually sub a can of drained black beans for the refrieds. Thanks, NurseDi, for posting!
Delicious and easy. The only addition was some salt and pepper to the refried bean mixture. My family gave this an enthusiastic thumbs up. I am planning on making this for our next Mexican-themed party. Another winner from Nurse Di. Thanks.