Recipe by Carole Reu
Peaches topped with tortilla strips.
Top Review by nesbitt929
I have an ex that had to have peach cobbler everyday.One day we were very busy and I was tired and decided to use tortillia's.It turned out great.He was happy with it.I had not made it since we divorced.Made it last night just like this but I do cut the tortillia's smaller.It is good and quick.I had checked this one out to refresh my memory.I also added a little cinnamon.Thanks!
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 16 ounces unsweetened frozen peach slices, frozen & thawed
- 1 teaspoon candied ginger, chopped
- 2 white flour tortillas or 2 wheat flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- almonds, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 and lightly spray an 8 or 9" round cake pan.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together sugar and cornstarch.
- Add peaches with juice and ginger.
- Toss to combine evenly.
- Spread 1/2 of the peach mixture evenly into prepared pan.
- Arrange 1/2 of the tortilla strip over peaches.
- Top with remaining peach mixture. Arrange remaining tortilla strips over peaches in a lattice pattern.
- Lightly spray lattice with cooking spray and sprinkle with sugar and almonds, if desired.
- Bake 25 minutes until filling is bubbly throughout and top is browned.