- 2 eggs
- 14.79 ml half-and-half
- salt and pepper
- 10 inch flour tortillas
- 7.39 ml butter
- 78.07 ml monterey jack cheese, grated
- 78.07 ml cooked ham, diced
- 14.79 ml red bell pepper, diced
- 14.79 ml onion, diced
- 9.85 ml jalapenos, seeded and diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Whip eggs, half and half, salt and pepper to taste.
- Warm tortilla in skillet and set aside.
- Melt butter in a 10" non-stick skillet that has been coated with cooking spray and heat until bubbly.
- Pour in egg mixture and pull eggs toward the center from all sides.
- Remove from heat when the eggs are still moist, but no longer run.
- Top with remaining ingredients, being sure to sprinkle over entire omelet.
- Slide omelet onto the warmed tortilla and roll up bottom edge, then fold in sides about 1" and continue rolling until completely rolled.
- Lay in plate seam side down.
- Let rest for a couple of minutes and cut in half.
- Serve with favorite salsa or relish.