Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another one for the omelet lovers among us!
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half
- salt and pepper
- 1 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄3 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1⁄3 cup cooked ham, diced
- 1 tablespoon red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons jalapenos, seeded and diced
- Whip eggs, half and half, salt and pepper to taste.
- Warm tortilla in skillet and set aside.
- Melt butter in a 10" non-stick skillet that has been coated with cooking spray and heat until bubbly.
- Pour in egg mixture and pull eggs toward the center from all sides.
- Remove from heat when the eggs are still moist, but no longer run.
- Top with remaining ingredients, being sure to sprinkle over entire omelet.
- Slide omelet onto the warmed tortilla and roll up bottom edge, then fold in sides about 1" and continue rolling until completely rolled.
- Lay in plate seam side down.
- Let rest for a couple of minutes and cut in half.
- Serve with favorite salsa or relish.
Very nice recipe! I sauteed the ham, onions, & peppers before adding the eggs. Thanks JQ for a recipe I will use again!
This was very good!!! I made this for dinner and both my dh and I thought it had a great flavor. Definitely a repeat recipe!
I made this for lunch with one egg omelet for me and 2 eggs for DH.We loved it; it's a keeper. Thank you Jellyqueen.