1/6 Photos of Tortilla Omelet Wrap
Another one for the omelet lovers among us!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whip eggs, half and half, salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Warm tortilla in skillet and set aside.
- 3Melt butter in a 10" non-stick skillet that has been coated with cooking spray and heat until bubbly.
- 4Pour in egg mixture and pull eggs toward the center from all sides.
- 5Remove from heat when the eggs are still moist, but no longer run.
- 6Top with remaining ingredients, being sure to sprinkle over entire omelet.
- 7Slide omelet onto the warmed tortilla and roll up bottom edge, then fold in sides about 1" and continue rolling until completely rolled.
- 8Lay in plate seam side down.
- 9Let rest for a couple of minutes and cut in half.
- 10Serve with favorite salsa or relish.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortilla Omelet Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 706.6
- Calories from Fat 379
- Total Fat 42.2 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 519.5 mg
- Sodium 861.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 40.4 g