Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a quick and easy family-friendly recipe! I actually don't measure the cheese...I just sprinkle it on until it looks good and cheesy.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, diced
- 1 tomatoes, seeded & diced
- 1 cup ricotta cheese (can use low-fat)
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup salsa (homemade or commercial)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a bowl, combined chicken, chilies, tomato, ricotta, scallions, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Place tortillas on a flat surface and spread the filling equally down the center of each.
- Roll up tortillas and place seam side down in a lightly greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Spoon salsa over tortillas and sprinkle with cheeses.
- Cover dish with foil and bake at 325 for 20 minute.
- Remove foil and bake 10 minutes longer.