Serve with salsa and sour cream and a side salad. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (24 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (1 lb) can refried beans
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (1 lb) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas, cut into quarters
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Spray a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with oil.
- 3Spread 1/4 cup tomato sauce on bottom of pan.
- 4In a bowl, combine the remaining tomato sauce with onion, refried beans, vinegar, oregano, cumin, and garlic powder.
- 5Then layer in the following order: 1/3 of the tortillas, 1/3 of the sauce mixture, 1/3 of the cheese, 1/3 of the tortillas, 1/3 of the sauce mixture, all of the black beans, all of the olives, all of the green chiles, remaining tortillas, remaining sauce mixture, remaining cheese.
- 6Cover tightly and bake for 20 minutes.
- 7Uncover and bake 15 minutes more.
- 8Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortilla Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.3
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 35.7 mg
- Sodium 1183.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.6 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 22.0 g