Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick and easy treat!
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese or 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 slices deli ham or 4 slices deli turkey, cut into pieces
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place tortillas on a cookie sheet.
- On each tortilla, spread 1/4 cup salsa, 1/2 cup cheese, and 1/4 of the ham or turkey pieces.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bottom of tortilla is a little crispy.
This was a very easy snack my DH and I had! It was very easy to put together too! I left the ham or turkey off because I didn't have any, also because I didn't think my DH would like it with that on. I will be making this again real soon. Thanks for posting this recipe.
Very quick easy and good!!! Like a crispy Mexican pizza!! My mind is whirling with the possibilities by changing up the ingredients. Thanks coconutcream! Made for Spring 2007 PAC!
This made a wonderful snack that my whole family loved!