This recipe is very easy, and super delicious! This dish will definately disappear in a matter of minutes, Everyone who tastes this dish, asks me for the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a shallow baking dish, press cream cheese into botton, distributing evenly.
- 2Spoon canned chili over this, top with cheese.
- 3Place in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- 4Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortilla Dip Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 764.5
- Calories from Fat 422
- Total Fat 46.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 69.1 mg
- Sodium 757.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 20.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hormel hot chili with beans