Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is very easy, and super delicious! This dish will definately disappear in a matter of minutes, Everyone who tastes this dish, asks me for the recipe.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, semi-soft
- 1 can hormel hot chili with beans
- 1 (12 ounce) packageshredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- In a shallow baking dish, press cream cheese into botton, distributing evenly.
- Spoon canned chili over this, top with cheese.
- Place in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
This was fabulous! I would add some tabasco sauce though because it wasn't quite spicy enough for my tastes. The cream cheese really mellows out the spice. Very yummy! The kids in my house were licking the bowl.
This is awesome! I just microwaved it. It was so easy. Love it!
DH demolished this while watching the football game. He kept saying Umm this is good! I put a dollop of sour cream on the top and also added a dash of tabasco just to kick it up a little. Great easy recipe! Thanks for sharing. :)