1/1 Photo of Tortilla De Tomate Eggs With Tomato Topping
Dienia B.'s Note:
From Weight Watchers International 1977 from Spain. I am sure you could make this vegetarian with vegetable stock.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Topping: Cook onion, bell pepper, and tomatoes in beef stock with chili powder for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2Meanwhile beat eggs with pepper and skim milk. Pour into preheated non stick pan. Cook over low heat.
- 3As bottom of eggs set, loosen and lift edges with spatula, tilting pan to let uncooked eggs run underneath.
- 4Continue cooking and lifting until top is dry.
- 5Loosen omelet with spatula.
- 6Fold or roll and and tilt onto serving plate.
- 7Serve immedialty with the tomato topping.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortilla De Tomate Eggs With Tomato Topping
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.0
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 372.6 mg
- Sodium 287.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 15.2 g