Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Weight Watchers International 1977 from Spain. I am sure you could make this vegetarian with vegetable stock.
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup beef stock
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- Topping: Cook onion, bell pepper, and tomatoes in beef stock with chili powder for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile beat eggs with pepper and skim milk. Pour into preheated non stick pan. Cook over low heat.
- As bottom of eggs set, loosen and lift edges with spatula, tilting pan to let uncooked eggs run underneath.
- Continue cooking and lifting until top is dry.
- Loosen omelet with spatula.
- Fold or roll and and tilt onto serving plate.
- Serve immedialty with the tomato topping.
You say tomate, I say tomato. No matter how you pronounce it, it's good. Made for ZWT#8.