- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup beef stock
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Topping: Cook onion, bell pepper, and tomatoes in beef stock with chili powder for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile beat eggs with pepper and skim milk. Pour into preheated non stick pan. Cook over low heat.
- As bottom of eggs set, loosen and lift edges with spatula, tilting pan to let uncooked eggs run underneath.
- Continue cooking and lifting until top is dry.
- Loosen omelet with spatula.
- Fold or roll and and tilt onto serving plate.
- Serve immedialty with the tomato topping.