Recipe by Dienia B.
Spain; World Tour 8; spinach potato frittata; herbiovoracious blog was inspiration.
Top Review by Rita~
Nice way to start my day! I did use fresh spinach which I cooked just before adding the eggs. I pan fried till set then placed under broiler to finish. No flipping.
Made for ZWT #8. Lively Lemon Lovelies
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups red potatoes, cooked diced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 10 ounces spinach, frozen, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup cheese, grated
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry potatoes in olive oil; do not brown.
- Add onion and garlic.
- Beat eggs, salt, pepper, paprika, and thawed spinach together.
- Pour mixture over potatoes.
- Cook until set on bottom.
- Take plate and put over pan; flip; put uncooked side back down into pan.
- Cook until set.
- Sprinkle with cheese and top with tomato.