Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is so easy it came from my Name Brand recipe book
- 1 envelope of lipton herb with garlic soup mix
- 1 cup finely chopped plain tortilla corn chips or 1 cup corn flakes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 400°F degrees.
- In medium bowl combine Lipton soup mix and tortilla chip.
- In large bag, combine chicken and egg beaten with the water. Shake until evenly coated. Remove chicken and dip in tortilla mixture until evenly coated.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spay. Arrange the chicken on the pan, drizzle with butter and bake uncovered for 12 minutes or until chicken is done.