Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A friend of mine makes these. They are SO delicious,easy to make and quite a different use of tortillas. They are good "as is" or you can serve them with salsa or humus. They make a nice appetizer or snack.
- Combine all ingredients except for the tortillas.
- Spread each tortilla with a thick layer of the spread.
- It will seem like a lot of topping, but it is just right.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges.
- Put on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until they are crisp and brown.
- Serve hot or cold.
These are soooo good! I spread the topping fairly thin (personal preference) and they were still very tasty. The sesame seeds are a must - they get all brown and toasty in the oven and add so much flavor. Thanks for a great way to use up leftover tortillas!
These were delicious! I didn't have any sesame seeds, so I had to leave those off, but they were great as they were! Next time I'll add the sesame seeds - I can't wait! My only tip is to line the cookie sheet with tin foil - it made clean up a lot easier!
Delicious!!! Should have made more they were such a hit. Very tasty and really very easy. I did line the cookie sheet with foil and clean up was a breeze. Going into my Favorites of 2012! Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Game June-December 2012.