A friend of mine makes these. They are SO delicious,easy to make and quite a different use of tortillas. They are good "as is" or you can serve them with salsa or humus. They make a nice appetizer or snack.
- Combine all ingredients except for the tortillas.
- Spread each tortilla with a thick layer of the spread.
- It will seem like a lot of topping, but it is just right.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges.
- Put on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until they are crisp and brown.
- Serve hot or cold.