1/1 Photo of Tortilla Crisps
A friend of mine makes these. They are SO delicious,easy to make and quite a different use of tortillas. They are good "as is" or you can serve them with salsa or humus. They make a nice appetizer or snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except for the tortillas.
- 2Spread each tortilla with a thick layer of the spread.
- 3It will seem like a lot of topping, but it is just right.
- 4Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges.
- 5Put on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until they are crisp and brown.
- 7Serve hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortilla Crisps
Serving Size: 1 (1459 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.2
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 100.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g