1/5 Photos of Tortilla Crab Pizza
A throw together pizza while starving! :) Serve with a green salad and it is plenty for two-three people -- or serve as a quick appetizer for a few people! NOTE: To prevent a soggy crust, immediately slide baked pizza onto a wire rack and cool for several minutes before slicing/serving!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 flour tortilla (one 10-inch tortilla)
- 3 tablespoons neufchatel low-fat cream cheese
- 8 ounces imitation crabmeat (as chunky as you like!)
- 3 -4 tablespoons onions (chopped)
- garlic powder (just a sprinkling over the entire surface)
- salt (to taste)
- black pepper (to taste)
- cayenne pepper (to taste)
- 4 ounces swiss cheese (minced or shredded)
- 1/2 cup extra-sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 6 -8 fresh basil leaves (snipped)
- 1Preheat oven to 425F for Pyrex, or 450F for a metal pizza pan.
- 2Spread olive oil on pizza pan (I use Pyrex!) to prevent the tortilla from sticking to the pan.
- 3Place flour tortilla onto pizza pan and spread on cream cheese.
- 4Top with imitation crab meat and onion.
- 5Lightly sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, black pepper, and cayenne.
- 6Top with swiss and cheddar cheeses.
- 7Top cheeses with the snipped basil.
- 8Bake at 425F (Pyrex) or at 450F (metal) for 15 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven and immediately slide pizza onto a wire rack so the crust doesn't sweat!
- 10Cool for 10-15 minutes, slide the pizza back onto the pizza pan and cut into 8 pieces, with a pizza cutter.
- 11Three-four pieces with a green salad is plenty for two-three persons, or as an appetizer for a few folks!
- 12NOTE: Use whatever cheese mixture you like ~ my photo with the blue background is made with swiss and mozzarella, with the basil underneath where it can't be seen!
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortilla Crab Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.7
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 31.3 mg
- Sodium 358.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 8.8 g