Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from a deli back home in Louisiana. It can be created many ways for any picky eater.
- 1 (10 count) package flour tortillas
add any or all ingredients
- 2 slices deli ham (we use smoked lean)
- 2 slices deli turkey
- 1 cup shredded medium cheddar
- 1 cup lettuce
- 1 cup tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon French onion dip
- 1 tablespoon guacamole
- 1 tablespoon bacon bits
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- Add one or all ingredients to tortilla.
- I spread the french onion dip.
- Put the meats, cheese, lettuce, tomato, bacon bits, salsa.
- Roll up and slice in half.
- Serve with tortilla chips and more salsa cold.
This made a huge sandwich for me. I used black forest ham and cajun turkey. I got two meals out of my sandwich because this had a little more than my usual 1 slice of meat sandwich. It was very flavorful. My husband liked it as well but he ate it all at one meal.