Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a quick and easy dip to fix, but you need to let it sit a couple of hours in the fridge to blend the flavors.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- In mixing bowl combine all ingredients and mix till smooth.
- Refrigerate to blend flavors, at least 2 to 4 hours.
- Use tortilla chips for dipping.
I needed a quick dip with items on hand. This recipe fit the bill nicely. I used Taco seasonings with chipolte and the flavor is delicious and a bit mysterious...and all it took was 3 ingredients!