Recipe by Darlene Summers
This looks so pretty served in a clear glass bowl--and it is really delicious.
Top Review by Loves2Teach
I have to admit- i was hesitent to try this because i am not a big fan of beans. I did not change anything except i left out the olives. It really is simple to make and tasty too! Great with tortillia chips! Thanks so much for sharing!
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 avocados, peeled & mashed
- 1⁄2 cup salad dressing (may use light "or" free)
- 4 slices cooked crispy bacon
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 1 cup black olives, chopped
- 1 cup fresh tomato, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, drained well & chopped
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine beans and chili powder; mix well. This is the first layer.
- Combine avocados, salad dressing, bacon, onion and seasonings; mix well. This is your 2nd layer.
- Your next layer (3rd) is chopped olives.
- Your next layer (4th) is chopped tomatoes.
- Your next layer (5th) is chopped chilies.
- Your last (top) layer is your cheese.
- Put all in a shallow clear glass dish (for a beautiful presentation), layered as indicated.
- Serve with tortilla chips.