Darlene Summers's Note:
This looks so pretty served in a clear glass bowl--and it is really delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 avocados, peeled & mashed
- 1/2 cup salad dressing (may use light "or" free)
- 4 slices cooked crispy bacon
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 1 cup black olives, chopped
- 1 cup fresh tomato, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, drained well & chopped
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips
- 1Combine beans and chili powder; mix well. This is the first layer.
- 2Combine avocados, salad dressing, bacon, onion and seasonings; mix well. This is your 2nd layer.
- 3Your next layer (3rd) is chopped olives.
- 4Your next layer (4th) is chopped tomatoes.
- 5Your next layer (5th) is chopped chilies.
- 6Your last (top) layer is your cheese.
- 7Put all in a shallow clear glass dish (for a beautiful presentation), layered as indicated.
- 8Serve with tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortilla Chip Dip
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.5
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 24.1 mg
- Sodium 512.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 6.8 g