1/1 Photo of Tortilla Chip Bean Dip
This recipe is delicious. I like heating a portion up in the microwave until it is throughly warmed through. It is also good served cold.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread 2 cans of refried bean dip in a 9" by 13" pan.
- 2Blend together 1 cup of sour cream, 1 cup of mayonnaise, and 1 package of taco seasoning and spread on top of bean dip.
- 3Sprinkle with 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- 4Dice tomatoes and green onions. Mix these together and spread on top of the cheese.
- 5Grab the chips and enjoy!
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortilla Chip Bean Dip
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.7
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 38.3 mg
- Sodium 503.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: