This recipe is delicious. I like heating a portion up in the microwave until it is throughly warmed through. It is also good served cold.
- Spread 2 cans of refried bean dip in a 9" by 13" pan.
- Blend together 1 cup of sour cream, 1 cup of mayonnaise, and 1 package of taco seasoning and spread on top of bean dip.
- Sprinkle with 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Dice tomatoes and green onions. Mix these together and spread on top of the cheese.
- Grab the chips and enjoy!
Easy to make and delicious! This was a really nice, refreshing dip. Thanks for sharing!
Made this & served it with chips, but it ended up mostly as a very tasty spread on both freshly made biscuits & fresh-baked whole wheat bread! Will certainly be making this one again as my guests really enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]