Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe is adapted from one found in a cookbook titled "Meals in Minutes" by Waterbury Publications, Inc. It's super easy to make, and take less than an hour from start to finish. Even my picky eater will go for this one!
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- 4 cups water
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 3 cups tortilla chips, coarsely crushed
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- In a 4-quart stockpot combine bouillon cubes, water, tomato soup, onion powder, and cayenne. Bring to boiling. Add chicken, return to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Add corn, chili powder, cumin, and black pepper. Return to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in sour cream.
- To serve, top with tortilla chips and cheese.