This recipe is adapted from one found in a cookbook titled "Meals in Minutes" by Waterbury Publications, Inc. It's super easy to make, and take less than an hour from start to finish. Even my picky eater will go for this one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- 4 cups water
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 3 cups tortilla chips, coarsely crushed
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1In a 4-quart stockpot combine bouillon cubes, water, tomato soup, onion powder, and cayenne. Bring to boiling. Add chicken, return to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
- 2Add corn, chili powder, cumin, and black pepper. Return to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for another 10 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat, stir in sour cream.
- 4To serve, top with tortilla chips and cheese.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortilla Chicken Soup, Quickly
Serving Size: 1 (477 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.0
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 106.9 mg
- Sodium 1418.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 26.9 g