1/1 Photo of Tortilla Chicken Soup
Single Gal = Disaster in Kitchen's Note:
My lazy version of chicken tortilla soup. I like this recipe because most of the time you all ready have the ingredients on hand and your family members think your some spectacular chef....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat salsa in a little pot on the stove.
- 2Once it starts to bubble, add the broth and chicken and simmer until chicken is heated through, about 5 minutes.
- 3While it's heating, place a tablespoon of oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat and cook tortilla until just beginning to get crispy and brown on both sides.
- 4Remove tortilla to a paper towel, remove oil then slice into thin strips.
- 5Serve by putting some soup in a bowl, and topping with avocado, tortilla strips and chopped cilantro.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortilla Chicken Soup
Serving Size: 1 (504 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 597.1
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 105.0 mg
- Sodium 2564.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.0 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 48.5 g