Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 package chili seasoning mix
- 1 can diced tomato, undrained
- 1 can kidney beans or 1 can pinto beans, undrained
- 1 can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 118.29 ml water
- 354.88 ml broken tortilla chips
- Heat a lightly oiled skillet over med-hi heat.
- Add chicken and cook until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite garnishes (shredded cheese, sour cream, chopped green onions, etc.).