- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 package chili seasoning mix
- 1 can diced tomato, undrained
- 1 can kidney beans or 1 can pinto beans, undrained
- 1 can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups broken tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a lightly oiled skillet over med-hi heat.
- Add chicken and cook until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite garnishes (shredded cheese, sour cream, chopped green onions, etc.).