Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this in a old copy of Southern Living Magazine. You can substitue canned crabmeat, tuna or chopped chicken for the fresh crabmeat
- 2 (8 ounce) containers roasted garlic cream cheese, softened
- 10 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 3 cups cold cooked long-grain rice
- 0.25 (10 ounce) packageshredded carrots (1 medium carrot)
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 3 medium avocados, thinly sliced
- 2 cups fresh spinach, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 lb fresh lump crabmeat, drained
- Spread cream cheese evenly over 1 side of each tortilla; top one half of each tortilla evenly with cooked rice and next 6 ingredients. Roll up tortillas tightly and cut each crosswise into 4 slices. Serve immediately or chill. Serve with Sesame Soy Dipping Sauce.
- Sesame Soy Dipping Sauce.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce.
- 1/2 tsp dried crushed red pepper.
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger.
- 1 tbsp sesame oil.
- To make sauce, whisk first 3 ingredients in a bowl. Gradually whisk in sesame oil. Cover and chill until ready to serve.