Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Favorite Brand Name, "Fix It Quick, One Dish".
- 1 (17 ounce) package beef roast, in gravy, refrigerated, fully cooked*
- 6 (6 inch) corn tortillas, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn (canned or frozen)
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray 11x7-inch casserole or 2 quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
- Drain and discard gravy from pot roast; cut or shred beef into bite-size pieces.
- Combine beef, tortillas, corn and beans in large bowl; mix well. Transfer to prepared casserole. Bake 20 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
- *Fully cooked beef pot roast can be found in the refrigerated prepared meats section of the supermarket.